What is Ripples?
Ripples is re-building the way people enjoy their drinks all around the world!
With our patented coffee printer and dedicated software, Ripples is turning a daily routine into a memorable experience that engages people and creates buzz around each drink.
Launched in CES 2016, Ripples is the proud winner of the “Last Gadget Standing” award and the “Best New Product” Award at New York Coffee Fest in March 2016, working with the biggest global brands- Twitter, Google, Microsoft, Hilton, Four-Seasons, Lavazza, Intel, IBM and many others.
- Create and develop sales opportunities by identifying various use cases, build the value proposition and close business.
- Engage new business opportunities with major F&B and Hospitality chains to develop chain wide usage strategy. We are looking for people that can work with customers to create the value proposition for the Ripple Maker in their operations from need identification to closing.
2+ years of experience in Technology solution selling (field sales), preferably with marketing related – Must!
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Great communication skills both written and spoken.
- Desire to ‘win the sale’, Work with goals to achieve and have the burning desire to beat those goals.
- Experience with creating new business opportunities
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Jump into existing opportunities with passion.
- Willingness to travel (as there could be as much as 70%)
- Analyze the territory potential, track sales and status reports (Utilize our CRM – Salesforce daily)
- BSc/BA in Business, Marketing or a related field
- Experience with selling new concept, develop new market.
- Familiar with Hospitality or Food market.
This position is a sales position with the goal to grow our customer base. It will be supported by customer service personal for both pre-sale support and post-sale follow up.
We believe that Coffee serving locations now have the opportunity to engage face-to-face with customers, where any frothed beverage served becomes a community board, direct message or Instagram post to share with the world.
We are a well-funded startup that is looking for an energetic coffee lover with supreme customer service skills, with a background in customers’ ramping up who is a positive, uplifting force, patient and empathetic. Someone who serves customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems.
Customer Service Representative Job Duties:
Retain customer relationships to ensure they are satisfied with the Ripples’ services and improve upon areas of dissatisfaction
Train customers on Ripples’ products (Ripple Maker, Content site, mobile app).
Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize the Ripple Maker based on the customer’s business needs or business plans.
Troubleshoot and provide technical support to customers
Maintains customer records by updating account information.
Travel to customers for face2face meeting on weekly basis – at least 70% travel time
Work with North America sales rep and the Headquarter in Israel
Customer frontal facing in hospitality industry – must
Face2face and remote Training background – must
Technical background – must; with coffee machines – advantage
Technical Troubleshooting experience – must
Experience working with support systems and Analyzing Information – must
Barista – high advantage
Responsibility and Impact
Be a part of our product development cycle from design to production
Plan and write test plan and Run manual tests.
- At least 2 years’ experience with web/client-server applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Testing on different platforms: Windows, Android, iOS
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- experience with automation tests with Selenuiom
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Fast learner, Independent at work, team player, motivated and loyal
Responsibility and Impact
The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
From the look and feel of our content management system, to how end users will engage with the mobile app. You will be setting the tone to our produce across the various mobile apps, web application and the Ripple Maker interface itself.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role of 3 years or more
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Figma)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Multi lingual usability design know-how
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Plus IoT device interface design experience
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings set and opportunities qualified.
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs) to qualify and deliver leads to sales department.
- Work alongside Ripples Sales representative to proactively prospect the coffee Ripples into industry
- This includes: researching and identifying key contacts; calling and emailing prospects to generate initial interest and setting meetings for sales rep.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that the coffee Ripples provides.
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system.
- Maintain expert knowledge of the coffee Ripples products and marketing messaging to effectively and persuasively demonstrate the product and articulate the value proposition of Ripples products in a clear and compelling way.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of the Coffee Ripples and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Native English is a must, additional languages are a significant advantage
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in related discipline.
- 2-3 years of sales development experience or customer success in a startup and/or small company
- A ‘hunter’ mentality – comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win.
- Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate Ripples to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
- Interest in working in a start-up, fast paced technology environment.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn, to react to and share lessons learned across the organization.
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of e-commerce software/B2B high tech industry a plus.
Responsibility and Impact
You will be responsible for building our server infrastructure, including re-building some of the existing. Planning architecture for scale and availability for end users.
You will have a lot of autonomy to make the servers infrastructure scalable
- BSc in Computer Sciences or equivalent, from a top university, with excellent grades.
- Extensive experience with HTTP, NodeJS
- Deep understanding/ experience of Docker and orchestration
- Deep understanding/ experience of microservice architecture, message queues
- Analytical thinking and reasoning
Preferred Additional Qualifications
- Experience in React and client side
- Experience in deploying to China
- Experience in Git version management
Responsibility and Impact:
The Technical expert is responsible to support customers and partners (Remote).
Resolve technical issues (related to hardware and software), respond to service & product questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs.
Build data mining and analysis systems using PowerBL & Excel.
Manage and participate in across company projects.
Writing technical documents and promoting the company’s knowledge base.
Travel to support customers.
Working as stand by in shifts including weekends and holidays.
· Customer oriented with a problem-solving mindset.
· 1-3 years Technical support experience – hands on support at customer site, solving escalations – Must
· Strong communication skills written and verbal- Must.
· English, high level both written and speaking is a must, other languages- advantage
· Experience in BI systems – significant advantage
Preferred Additional Qualifications:
· Familiarity with multi-disciplinary systems – Advantage
· Bachelor’s or Technician diploma – electronics, mechanical, computer